Hello 3 Birds Fans! Today, we are pleased to announce our 3 Birds Design 2015 Design Team Call!
Do you love creating fun and unique craft projects? Do you love to inspire and educate others? Are you active on social media outlets, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest? Then we invite you to become part of the 3 Birds Design Team!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CRAFTERS WHO:
- Are well-rounded crafters and who love to create a wide variety of crafting projects
- Love to share their projects on their blog and who are social media savvy
- Can take clear, crisp, and engaging project photography
- Are dedicated crafters who can commit to a schedule and turn in projects on time, every month
WE ARE ASKING FOR:
- 3 projects per month over a 6 month period (February – July 2015)
- Good quality photos of your projects along with a well written descriptions and/or tutorials about the projects
- Participation and interaction with our social media outlets
- Assistance with promoting 3 Birds Design through a variety of social media outlets (More details will be provided once you have been selected for the Design Team.)
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Free products for your projects, including the latest and greatest products from 3 Birds Design as they are released
- $40 per project and $20 for smaller projects when published in print or digital publications
- Your bio and a link to your blog featured on our blog
- Your projects featured on our blog and other social media outlets, including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram
HOW TO APPLY:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A single paragraph telling us a bit about yourself, your style and your passion
- A list of current and past design teams (design team experience is not required)
- A list of publications (publication is not required)
- A link to your online blog and all of your social media outlets
- JPG files of 3 projects that showcases your style (remember we are looking for variety)
- Contact information (name and email address)
Deadline for submitting your application is December 15th, 2015. The new Design Team will be contacted by January 1st and we will announce the new Design Team on January 5th, 2015.
Sorry, but this call is open to U.S. Residents only.